1. A small concentration of minority carriers is injected into a
homogeneous semiconductor crystal at one point. An electric
field of 10 V-cm is applied across the crystal and this moves
the minority carriers a distance of 1 cm is 20 µsec. The mobility
in cm2/volt-sec will be
(a) 1,000 (b) 2,000
(c) 5,000 (d) 5,00,000
2. The threshold voltage of an n channel MOSFET can be
Fill in the Blanks :
1. The forward dynamic resistance of a junction diode varies
__________________ as the forward current.
2. The transit time of the current carriers through the channel of
an FET decides its _________ characteristics.Ans : Switching
TRUE ( or ) FALSE :
1. A p-type silicon sample has a higher conductivity compared
to an n-type sample having the same dopant concentration.
(TRUE / FALSE)
Ans : FALSE
2. Channel current is reduced on application of a more positive
voltage to the gate of a depletion mode n-channel MOSFET.
(TRUE / FALSE)Ans : FALSE
Match the Following :
1. Match the Following w.r.t. BJT.