1. The wave shape of Vo in the figure will be
2. In figure, the ideal moving iron voltmeter M will read
3. M in figure is a rectifier type 200 Volts full scale voltmeter
having a sensitivity of 10 KΩ/volt. What will be the reading
in M if the source voltage VO is a symmetrical square wave
of 800 volts peak to peak ?
4. In figure, A1, A2 and A3 are ideal ammeters. If A1 reads
5 Amps, A2 reads 12 Amps, then A3 should read________.
5. The built in potential (Diffusion Potential) in a PN junction
6. Consider the circuit shown in figure (a). If the diode used here
has the V-I characteristic as in figure (b), then the output
waveform Vo is